Monday, December 04, 2006

Another One Bites the Dust

Wendy Reeves' blog has been removed from my blogs list. This saddens me; I quite enjoyed her posts.

I thought, with the tragic passing, I would pay tribute to those who have expired. Those who could not stand the test of time. Those who retired early.

  • Alanna Pearson
  • Jared Moine
  • Brian Hurst
  • Stephen Perry
  • Josh Garrett
  • Simon Johnston
  • Ryan McAnlis
  • Tommy Hughes
  • Jake Rutenbar (you're not fooling anyone with the once-every-six-weeks post)

Who will be the next to go? My guesses:
  • Jonathan Witt
  • Elizabeth McCauley
  • Kevin Reeves

3 comments:

TheHuntsAreRad said...

I am sad that I havent made the list yet... I am a pretty good solid blogger I think and I won't let you down.

Gerry Rojas said...

I'd like to apply for a spot on the list.

E.Money said...

HA!! I POSTED!! YOU CAN'T TAKE ME OFF!! :)