Friday, November 03, 2006

New Offices!

We are no longer homeless...We moved in to our new offices yesterday (though I didn't blog about it because I was afraid they would take it away again)...

I thought I would make a short list of pros and cons...please keep in mind that these are only based on the 16-ish hours I have been in this building.

PROS:
--No code on the copy machine
--No "shuttle parking lot"
--No "parking lot is full" emails
--It's just Student Ministries
--We cleaned out a lot of stuff during the move
--It feels like being an intern again...lots of talking through walls...
--No waiting in line for the bathroom. I have been the only one in there everytime I've gone.
--I can hear everyone's conversations


CONS:
--I can hear everyone's conversations
--No soda machine, or water machine (yet)
--The sinks in the bathroom are push down...I am not feeling fully sanitized after each wash
--The mirrors in the bathroom are angled down so they are very unflattering
--The front door is always open and the bathroom is right there, so I am afraid someone is lurking in there waiting for prey
--There are still tons of boxes everywhere from the move

No comments: