Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Guilty Pleasures #8

I love when I remember ridiculous old stories.

I have tons of memories that are just mine...that's my favorite part of reading Storytime with Kevin: those are his memories, no one else's.

This afternoon I was reading some comments on my pee the bed post...and I thought about the time I was in Mexico and woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I threw some shoes on and ran to the porta-potties...I squated and started to pee. Now, I was minus a flashlight, so I couldn't really see what was happening...Turns out, this particular potty had a seat cover...and I had not put it up, instead I had peed all over it.

The next morning some students came out to say someone had peed all over the porta-potty...I said "Eww...gross. Who would do that?"

Those are the types of memories I have all day...chances are, if you catch me smiling to myself, I've just remembered one of them.

No comments: