Friday, November 17, 2006

Finish the Sentence

I don't know...how I will spend my Friday night

I talk...softer than the average girl

I love...the taste of cold water

My best friend...has known me more than half of my life

My first real kiss...was slimey

I hate it when people...slow down blocks before they actually turn

Love is...patient, kind, etc.

Marriage is...not to be taken lightly.

Somewhere, someone is thinking..."I have to go pee"

I'll always...do things to the best of my ability

The last time I cried was because...Marissa Cooper died

My cell phone...shuts off by itself sometimes

When I wake up in the morning...I take a shower

Before I go to sleep at night...I watch an episode of FRIENDS and do a crossword puzzle

Right now I am thinking about...the crossword puzzle I'm going to do on
ce I finish this.

Babies are...a lot of work.

Today I...was amazingly productive

Tonight I will...hang out with Matt Jensen

Tomorrow I will...Take Matt Jensen on a surprise date.

I really want...some ice cream

I tag...David Ulrich, Cathi Workman
and Josh Treece

1 comment:

Josh(ua) Treece said...

I am more than a little bit pissed that no one ever tags me on these fun things.