Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Guilty Pleasures #7

Today's guilty pleasure is one that I share with a majority of the population: the snooze button.

I love to turn off the alarm and go back to sleep. Most of the time, the snooze button doesn't even come in to play; I just turn it off and hope that I wake up at a decent time to get ready for work.

Sometimes if I think about a time for long enough, I can wake up at that time...much like Kramer in an episode of Seinfeld.

So, that's it. I like to sleep in.

2 comments:

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

I never ever used the snooze button until I was 23 years old and at camp with Natalie Pentz (not Davis) and we were in the same room and she used it everyday....I took the trick home with me and now I have to set my alarm an hour before I really need to get up so I can utilize the snooze button.

Unknown said...

Snooze is from the devil. Set your alarm as late as you can. When it rings you HAVE to get up or you'll be late. Then, you get the best quality sleep instead of bad sleep, alarm, bad sleep, alarm, bad sleep. Catch?

JG