Tuesday, September 05, 2006

"you should blog about this..."

Here's a list of things people have told me to "blog about" this weekend.
I may expand on a few of these sometime:

1) Wearing the same dress as Johnny Baker's wife at the wedding today.
2) Some kid ruining my nice new shoes at a birthday party.
3) Eating Leigh's daughter's food at the wedding. (He told me I should make it my "favorite restaurant in the world")

Okay so there weren't that many, but I had told Leigh that I was going to blog about this...so I did.

2 comments:

Leigh Sarti said...

Thanks for blogging like this... the world needs to know you shared a dinner roll with my daughter... sounds more appetizing than anything Speedo can dish up at the K-Club!

Unknown said...

The real question is ... which one of you looked better in the same dress? JG