Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The book.


I've been reading this new book...

Special Topics in Calamity Physics by Marisha Pessl.

We've decided (or I've asked and I'm hoping Matt agrees) to name our first daughter Blue (probably spelled Blu).

Blu Jensen.

I love it.

Also, Cathi and Josh will recieve copies of this book because they are both big readers...and love most of the same books that I love...if you are an avid reader, what books do you love? **Note: Your answer may qualify you to receive a copy as well.

6 comments:

Josh Peters said...

yes! i love christmas... i might actually start loving santa if he gave me such rad gifts!

Cathi said...

I am SOOO excited. I saw this book in Barnes & Noble and wanted to buy it, but didn't (showing what I think is amazing restraint) due to my current employment status. Thank you- thank you for loving books as much as I do.

jwitt said...

Our children will have no choice but to be friends.....Black & Blu.....i really hope this all works out now.

Leigh Sarti said...

My favorite thing to read is your blog.
Now give me a book!

Josh Peters said...

in testimony: allison has great book taste. she turned me on to "White Noise" and gave me my first Harry Potter book. No one person has inspired my literary understanding more, that is, except for all my teachers in elementary school, junior high, high school, college, my mother, that random librarian, and God bless book-it (free pizza and reading never sounded so good).

b.hurst said...

interesting. i was just reading about this book in "the economist" the other day.

another reason why i am not cool: i could not stand the 20 pages of white noise that i read.