Monday, August 28, 2006

My very first crossword puzzle

As most of you know, my dream is to someday write crossword puzzles for People Magazine.
So, what I've decided to do is create a portfolio of my own crossword puzzles (in case I ever go for an interview and need to show samples of my work).

Here is my first attempt. I'll admit, it was harder than I thought it would be. But bear with me, I imagine I'll progress.



Across
3. urkel star--now a motivational speaker
4. new album 'continuum' in stores in september
8. racecar driving ferrell
9. pavarotti, domingo, carreras: the three ______
10. capital of norway
11. cruise and selleck
12. documentary on cross-word puzzles

Down
1. the magazine i will work for someday
2. what you are reading right now
3. rachel greene
5. award show that aired sunday night
6. boyfriend to cameron diaz, justin
7. joan to melissa rivers
11. check your local listings

4 comments:

Matt Jensen said...

www.matthewgjensen.blogspot.com
SOOooo Cinchy!

Josh(ua) Treece said...

Rich Kelly used a program that created the crossword for you. You would come up with the clues and answers and it would assemble it for you. I think you should buy it and experience joy in your heart.

Cathi said...

You are well on your way to your dream job my friend.

Matt Jensen said...

I knew you were gonna make that comment under the puzzle!