Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm a total loser...

I watched The Emmys tonight.
I had Tivoed them on Sunday night after only watching half at my mom's.
That's not the part that makes me a loser.
Nor the fact that I actually watched some of the commercials even though it was Tivoed.
Nor is it the fact that I watched them while doing Su Doku.

No. What makes me a loser is that one of the commercials that I watched was for The Office season premiere.
All about Jim and Pam...the cliffhanger...

And while I was watching it, I started to cry.

I know, I'm a total loser.
But I'm also a sucker for romance...even the fake tv mockumentary romance.

Here's the commercial that could bring a tear to a glass eye...or just mine. twice. (I was double-checking to see that this was the right commercial...and I am totally crying again. LOSER!)


4 comments:

E.Money said...

no, you're not a loser, you're just a girl. :)And my mom cries at hallmark commercials, so there.

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

well then I'm in your club....Losers forever!!!!

Eric said...

Hey, you dont have to be a girl to get teary eyed in this commercial. (do you?)

Cathi said...

Not only did I cry at that commercial, I cried all 7 times I watched the season finale (thank you TiVo) and twice when I was telling people about it. I think I've actually said I want Jim and Pam to be together more than I want that kind of love for myself. Now...who's the loser?