Thursday, July 27, 2006

Open-ended Letter

Dear Blogger.com,
Here are some things I find frustrating about you:

1) You did not work last night. I tried my hardest to post something...and read my friend's posts...to no avail. Why? Why?

2) When I use your spell check feature, there are still some obvious words you do not recognize. BLOG being one of them. Possibly you should add this to your vocabulary.

3) A few of my friends have written comments on my blog. Some of my posts say 2 comments. Others say 1 comments. Can you please learn to check for subject/nominal agreement?

As bothered as I am with these things, I will still continue to visit faithfully.
Your friend,
Allison

2 comments:

Josh_ewe_a said...

That was a cute letter. So, I think it is okay for you to still feel special, even though the list is in alphabetical order because you ARE special.

Unknown said...

Blogger needs to know this. Sign my name to the bottom if you send it in. JG