Saturday, July 15, 2006

I'm Google-ful.

About 6 months ago, if you had typed Allison Hibbard in to Google, you would have had to sift through a mess of Allison Hibbard star athlete (those of you that know me are able to laugh at the oxymoron that is that statement) to find the two results that are actually me (each an article from Saddleback, one on HSM and one on growing up in Saddleback).


Now if you type Allison Hibbard in to Google, my blog is the first result.

Number one of about 145,000.

Pretty dang sweet.

3 comments:

Mike Lovato said...

Dude - I read that one article about HSM when I was a summer youth pastor in this tiny town outside Fresno. I had the magazine there....that's crazy.

Eric said...

I know exactly how you feel.
I am now number 1 as well. We are very special people, you and me.

Mike Lovato said...

Oh, and I'm still #3 when I search for me....some weird triathlete is out there named Mike Lovato and we know that's not me.