Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I think I could write a trivia game

I know a lot of ridiculous things. I know a lot about nothing.

I think I could write a trivia game...except for the History portion...unless the History was in reference to Celebrities or Television or some sort of entertainment-related information.

Honestly. I know some things.

What was Elvis' middle name?
What was the first video played on MTV?
What is Cory Matthew's allergic to?
What animal does Lenny repeatedly talk about in "Of Mice and Men"?

I know this...and more.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Okay, here are the answers to these great questions. I think.
1. Elvis Aaron Presley
2. Video Killed the Radio star
3. Loved Topanga but cant think for the life of me what he is allergic to. I do however know what Ross is allergic to on friends.
4. Have no clue. I will guess monkeys.