Thursday, November 30, 2006

By Alanna

Alanna no longer has a blog of her own...but she does have a great story to share, so I told her she could post it here.


Winter Wonderland...
The other day I opened up my freezer to get a delicious treat...and this is what it looked like. A friggin' Winter Wonderland. I mean...there was ACTUAL snow in my freezer...and icicles! It was crazy! So when life gives you lemonade...you make...oops...you know what I mean. Jared opened it...took one look at it...and scooped up a huge handful and chucked it at Nikki. Hilarious! I never thought that I'd ever have a snowball fight in my kitchen. Definitely an experience I recommend. In fact...if you'd like to have this experience all you have to do is force the little flap where the ice comes out to stay open...and you too can have snow ball fight in Orange County. Fun for the whole family...

No comments: