Wednesday, December 28, 2016

2016 In Photos

// JANUARY //
I started on the team at DYM...my first staff meeting was, of course, at Del Taco


// FEBRUARY //
Madison, Jazmine and I took a road trip to San Francisco


// MARCH //
I dyed my hair blue and we went to Winter Camp


// APRIL //
I met Melissa Joan Hart


And our team spent the week together in Atlanta.


// MAY //
We threw a baby shower for Emily and Baby #3


And Caroline and I took an impromptu trip to Tokyo



// JUNE //
My lovely small group girls graduated from Woodbridge


I got to spend a week snuggling Suzie in Kitale


// JULY //
SLC 2016 in Georgia and California


And VBS at Mariners MV


// AUGUST //
Adele. Holy moly.


And another San Francisco road trip with my grandpa and cousins

// SEPTEMBER //
The event we'd spent months planning and executing: DYM100


// OCTOBER //
A weekend with friends in Nashville



And a weekend with some of my favorite kids right at home


// NOVEMBER //
A mother/daughter trip to South Carolina




And another roommate trip around the world...this time, Australia!
Snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef


And champagne and Othello at the Sydney Opera House


// DECEMBER //
We over-estimated the height of our ceilings, but filled our house with Christmas cheer.


I was given two tickets to a private Stevie Wonder concert!


We read a new book together each week 
(we did this all year, but this was my favorite photo of the routine)


Finished up with two Christmas celebrations 



2016 was a pretty great year.
Can't wait to see all that 2017 will hold!

No comments: