Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Pearl Jamming On The Ukulele

Have you ever had a song stuck in your head for a month or so?
You know, not incessantly, but as you're going about your day, you realize--there it is again...

For me, it's hardly ever a current "top 40" Pop song.

It's nearly always something really strange. Like the year or so it was "Forever" {the song Uncle Jesse sang to Aunt Becky on their wedding day--you know, with the gospel choir from the bus that picks him up once he cuts himself out of the tree his parachute was caught in--seriously, it was in my head aaaaall the time.}

Over the last few months, it's been "Dream A Little Dream Of Me" {made popular by the Mama Cass.}

It took me a while to find a version I love and I was a little surprised to find that it was Eddie Vedder and his sweet ukulele that I caught me.

And yet, here we are...and I kinda can't get enough.

No comments: