Saturday, April 28, 2012

Lack Of {P}Interest

I'm no all that crazy about Pinterest.
I've tried it
{not a ton, but enough to have made a decision}
and I'm just not crazy about it.

I do, however, keep tabs on pieces I'd like to recreate.
{My bookmarks are predominately crafts.}

Right now, I'm looking for inexpensive ways
to make my office feel like home.

Here are a few projects that could
bring some color to my new space.

I've already purchased the supplies for these two!
One-of-a-kind tumblers for office guests

{I'm thinking: larger versions as wall art?}

I've been looking around for a needlepoint kit
since I read about NattheFatRat's favorites,
I think it could make a silly, but endearing framed display.
I'd really like this one, but it's sold out!

For now, it's a little too sunny to stay inside and sew...
but I'll keep you posted on my progress.

1 comment:

Julie Hibbard said...

Once again, brilliant title.
I love when you blog