Thursday, November 10, 2011

Another Online Round-Up

Here are some recent pages I have bookmarked...
Thought you might like to have a look.

Rad wedding invitations. (You know how I flip for good typography.)

On the subject of lettering, check out these cool little cups.

I'm not one for houseplants, but would consider owning one simply for this display.

This year, my Christmas gifts will be packaged with love.

My heart is rooting for rain next week...if only for one more reason to make mac and cheese.

Having witnessed the excitement of Kenyans receiving a photo of themselves, I'm pretty in to Help-Portrait's project. Especially after reading the stories on this blog post.

I giggled through this entire video.

Your turn: have you seen anything on the world.wide.web that I might have missed?

No comments: