Sunday, June 26, 2011

Today

Today, I will take another trip to Kenya.
Today, I will ride in two different planes.
Today, I will begin several conversations that will last for the next two weeks.
Today, I will sleep--and finally get rid of the eye twitch.
Today, I will be one step closer crossing something else off of my 30 Things List.
Today, I will laugh...a lot.
Today, I will watch as God begins stories.
Today, I will watch as God continues stories.
Today, I will prepare myself for God to end stories.
Today, I will listen as God speaks.

I'm mostly excited.
And a little nervous.

I guess we'll see what happens.
Read all about it.
I'll be posting HERE for the next three weeks.

2 comments :

Kiki said...

Have an amazing trip!

sofia123 said...

This is most interesting blog.I like it very much.Keep doing the same.I know some information about HIV which we should always be aware of.