Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wiener You Gonna See This Again?!

Last night, my friends Jeff and Amanda had the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile in their alley.
Seriously.

This is one of a half-dozen trucks driving around America to say Thank You on behalf of Oscar Mayer for America's help in donating 3 million pounds of food in their Good Mood Mission.
You can read more about it here.We took a dozen pictures for their blog
And were each given a Wienie Whistle
After a delicious dinner (disappointingly, not supplied by the Oscar Mayer Mobile Team), we (a select few) were taken on a ride in the Wienermobile.

Dylan was the most excited
Molly was pretty excited too...despite the bright neon sign next to her chair

The seat backs
My favorite part (well, aside from the license plate, which read "RELSHME") was the fact that the dashboard was shaped like two hot dogs. (And the passenger seat is called Shotbun"!)

I think we ended up with a few more whistles than we need...
and definitely many more than we want to listen to!
Amanda said, "Wow...I didn't think it could get better than the White Trash Trampoline...I was wrong!"

You never know what will happen in that alley.

4 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

How much fun is that?!! Love all the hot dog buns...I mean puns.

GREAT title...you are so dang clever!

Lisa Marie said...

SHOTBUN.......so good :)

PETE Di LALLO said...

Did you save a wiener whistle for Elijah?
I know your little cousin would love one...

Anonymous said...

I WANT A WIENIE WHISTLE!!!!