Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Tattuesday.

I know, I used that same term on Twitter...I think it's funny.

Katie, Amanda and I went to get some tattoos today.
They are two of my favorite people...so spending an evening with them, first, in a tattoo parlor and then having dinner is one of the best days I can think of.

I went first, but we didn't get any pictures of that process...

Amanda went nextA sparrow on one wrist and little stars on the other
Katie finished us off with a butterfly.

Dinner at BJ's Pizza and some really delicious chocolate pizookies...seriously, what a great night.

Here's my foot tattoo. It says "lead me on & i will run after You"
Before leaving the parlor, I arranged to come back and give Greg the sketch for my next tattoo. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

I like the ampersand you chose :)

Julie Hibbard said...

Gorgeous! Perfect place for those words...and I love that font.