Monday, March 01, 2010

An Actual Web-Log

Tonight, as I was driving home from dinner with my Aunt Gina and my cousins, I was praying aloud. {This is my favorite way to pray, for so many reasons.}

I was telling God how much I wish I kept a journal...mostly because I am amazed at how much He is teaching me. I wish I were better at keeping record of what I've learned and even where I was when I learned it.

I then came home and read through some of my old posts...I was once very good at recording all of the minute details of my day, how is it possible that I lost that just when my days became filled with God's presence and provision? {That has to be equally as interesting as my love for new crayons or the fact that I follow Bill Cosby on Twitter--thanks Ryanne}

All this to say, I'm going to do my best to blog about what I'm learning...

Because, I'll tell you what, I have a lot to learn.

No comments: