Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Sweet Grandparents

My grandparents are better than your grandparents.

This is my Grandma. We call her Bum. Today is Bum's birthday!
Bum has an email address {finally!} and a facebook...this is her profile picture:

This is my Grandpa. We call him Papa.
Papa is super technologically-savvy...he had has email for years, and even has a blog. Oh, and he texts me all the time, which I love.
He also has a facebook. This is his profile picture:
I totally love Bum and Papa...I love their willingness to communicate through any means available!

{It should be noted that I did not think these technological adaptations were such a big deal because Papa's been on-it for years, but as I talked about it the other day, my friend was so amazed that my grandparents could text, since her father can not text...so, good on you Papa! You've even beat the younger generation!}

2 comments:

PETE Di LALLO said...

You are a SWEETIE...
what a lovely way to start our day...
luvya

BUM said...

Allison You are as clever as your mom....I'm thrilled to be related to both of you...Love ya' BUM