Saturday, May 30, 2009

You Gotta Dance Right Up To It...

I just found Alanna's photos from Katie's bachelorette weekend. I went searching because I wanted to find this first picture...

Here's the backseat of my car on the way to San Diego. I like to call it an "Alanna Shanwich"...get it? Katie and Courtney Shannon...Alanna in-between...Here we are in the cave. It might have been my favorite part of the weekend {considering Katie's bird attack}. I'd definitely make the drive down to Cavesville again.
All of us on the stairs.
Here's me mid-twitter...I was writing "Looks like we got company in the form of cave creatures!" A joke that I definitely killed during our cave-trek, but it was stuck in my head...and how can you hate The Hip-Hop Kids?
This will be my last post about that weekend, promise...

1 comment:

Erin Brady said...

Your outfit is darling :)