Friday, May 01, 2009

Life Is Free, But When It's Gone, Love Goes On & On

In the last week I have said, "I just like (you, him, her...)" about a million times.

Sitting tonight, between Ryanne, Ange, Dan, Chris, Jordan, Jake, Luke, Zack, Josh, Kayla and Hayley...

Talking with students I have known, in a variety of capacities, for varying lengths of time...

Laughing, a lot...

Ending a phone call about work with a quick conversation about a coffee date...

Sharing how God is and has been working in my life...and listened as I heard how He's working in hers, too...

I am in awe of the human capacity for love.

I am constantly left wondering how so much love can be given and received without limit or end.

And, if we can love like this, how is it possible that God can love even more?

And, how much bigger and deeper and unconditional is His love (I really want this to be a question...but I think it is more of a statement--I will leave it without punctuation, so take your pick.)

I just really like love.

No comments: