Wednesday, April 01, 2009

PDY-Not?

One of my favorite on-going conference bits this year was PDY-not?!
We had about 12 of our staff in sandwich boards giving out candy and drinks pre-session...and then during 4 of the 8 sessions, interrupted the games (and once, teaching time) to hand out some ridiculous food item...night 1: ice cream, day 2: chips and salsa party, day 3: meatballs (watch the video HERE), day 4: corn dogs.

I had mentioned, early in the week that, more than anything, I wanted a photo of all 12 people in sandwich boards...and a picture of the stenciled trashcan (courtesy of Joel Dievendorf and a quick Banksy-lesson for Matt Hall) on the back.

Needless-to-say, no photo was taken (in the chaos of packing, repacking and cleaning up each bin all day--Thank you Jamie!)...until the final morning...and these were taken simply to appease me...

So, who's got the last laugh now, buddies? I'm posting them for the world to see. Ha.




No comments: