Thursday, April 02, 2009

I Heart Charts

Here's just a sample of the charts I made in preparation for PDYM.
This, is (half of) the list of each person involved in PDYM and each of his or her responsibilities.
As much as I tried to get this all straight in my head, it is so much easier for me when I can see it.Poor Jana, this all took place in her office. On her white board. I can't even count the number of times this board was erased and re-listed for various pieces of the conference. Ending, finally, with the last-night task list (my conference tradition: everything that is left to do goes on the list and, as I finish each task, I get to cross-off or erase it until nothing remains. Yeah, it's pretty much my favorite thing about planning a conference.)

I am, pretty consistently, mocked for my love of lists and charts...
Here's a list of those people...just kidding.

1 comment:

Julie Hibbard said...

...oh the apple does not fall far...
this totally excites me!! So great!