Saturday, April 11, 2009

Disjointed Thoughts

1) I really want to go on a hike. I've never wanted to hike in my life, but for some reason, it's all I can think about. Now, I know enough about hiking to know that I can not go alone...you are supposed to take three people. That way, in case of an injury, one person stays with the victim while the third goes for help. So...I need to find two more friends that want to come along...

2) These pretzels are making me thirsty. Seinfeld seasons are on sale at Target this weekend ($12.99 each)...I had seasons 1 & 2, so I bought 3, 4, 6, 7, 8 today. (They were out of 5 and 9 at that Target, but I think I'll check another tomorrow)

3) I'd like to learn to drop-in on a skateboard...without getting severely hurt. That's possible, right?

4) Oh, and do a back walk-over. This is probably less realistic than dropping in.

5) I really liked "I Love You, Man", but did not really love "Role Models".

2 comments:

Elyse said...

I went hiking at this place not too far away once, it was really cool you got to hike up to a waterfall.

Lisa Marie said...

I would love to hike with you!!