Sunday, March 01, 2009

Sack Chairs, Segways and Shots (Gun Shots)

Columbus is fun...but exhausting...today I said, "I've laughed a lot, I've learned a lot, but I haven't slept a lot"...this is no joke: I'm super sleepy, but would not have chosen to miss any piece of this conference.


Here's Griff demonstrating "how to have some fun with the Sack Chairs" Cody and David (to only name two of the dozens) rode the Segways from the convention center to our hotel...and then David posted a GREAT "McGill on a Segway" video. View it HERE.
After Saturday night session, Tim Timmons (and band), Griff, Jake and I all had a really late dinner at Buca Di Beppo. We were playing the letter game and singing songs and I almost peed my pants from laughing so hard...
Oh, I almost forgot:

For the evening announcements, Griff shot Jake with a paintball gun...from about 4 feet away. The Fields family, McGill and I were cringing as we watched Griff shoot Jake 5 times...
I felt bad for Jake, but can't help laughing at this picture and that dumb face.
I tried to post this from Columbus, but fell asleep each night as I was typing...
I have one more set of photos to share...and then, hopefully, the rap videos will be up on Youtube and I can post those too.

No comments: