Friday, December 19, 2008

Love Is All Around


We watched Love Actually last night...and I cried, of course.

Airport greetings and goodbyes get me every time.

I don't even need to see it, I can just hear about it:

"Airports see it all the time,
when someone's last goodbye
blends in with someone's sigh,
'cause someone's coming home,
in hand a single rose"

...makes me teary-eyed every time.

It will be my turn to make an airport return soon...I wonder if the real thing will be as emotionally moving as the songs and movies about it? I hope so.

1 comment:

Julie Hibbard said...

I just watched that again too...LOVE it so much. YES, I cried and I am crying NOW! Can't wait to pick you up at the airport! We'll stop at that Chipotle in LA! :)
I love the guy who goes to Wisconsin!
I love you so much...
:)