Friday, July 11, 2008

Want To Move To Kenya With Me?

Today, Katie and I went to pick up my car from the shop. Ryan wanted to come along, but was too busy.
So, he drew a picture of himself so that it would be like he was with us...
I told Katie it was like Flat Stanley, so then we took a picture of him everywhere we went.
In my car:At the mall:
At Starbucks:
He also was in the house while we made cupcakes tonight, but there is no photographic evidence of this.

I was thinking, on my way home from Crave, that this could be a really fun Kenya thing...

SO...


If you would like to make a "Flat [Insert Your Name Here]", I will take you to Kenya with me and blog about our African adventures a few times.

Submit your entries soon...as I will only be in this country for 13 more days.

6 comments :

Suefalla said...

uuuuu

780mjkjkk'mmmm

(Lea left this comment for you:)

Elyse said...

Oh I want to make a Flat Elyse!!!

double-OH!-seven said...

i am totally making a Flat Chase

Bethany said...

I don't like being called flat. Bad memories from jr. high...

How about 1 dimensional Bethany?

neely mcqueen said...

13 days? Crazy!!

b.hurst said...

i'll be in kenya when you get there. dont know what i'll be doing. you should stop by and say hi.