Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I'm Not A Player, I Just Crush A Lot

We're in Hollywood with 47 Junior High girls for a few days...
It's been fun, but VERY exhausting.
I don't think I've said "Hey! Be aware of your surroundings!" more in my entire life.

Thankfully, we had a leader table at dinner...
We played a few rounds of MASH, and then drew some caricatures of one another.

Then we made a list of all of the boys I have had a crush on in my life...it was so much to have Katie, Ryanne and Alanna at the table since they could remember boys from Junior High (and a few from High School) that I would have otherwise forgotten.

I wish I had my camera cord so I could take a picture of this list...it really is amazing. (I'll post it when I get home). Ryanne wanted to be sure I wouldn't type the list out here (which of course I would not), but I said everyone on the list is well-aware that I had a crush on them...

Final count: 53

Awesome...

4 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Wow...53...that you could remember!
And 50 of them had names that start with "J"...
:)
PS
What's a Jake?

Jaclyn Parker said...

53...wow.

Suefalla said...

cant wait to see this list!!

Cathi said...

Bring Bring....(that's the sound of a phone)