Wednesday, July 02, 2008

How Eye Have Been Spending My Time

The PDYM Student Leadership Conference is coming up soon...I am heading up the programming team, which is one of my very favorite responsibilities.
The theme this year is LOOK...and I think it's going to be really great.

In the last few days, I've been cutting eyes out of magazines. (With the "help" of Katie Shannon)
I made a 8 1/2" x 11" for the conference notebook cover...
And a 2' by 2' canvas for conference decoration.

It's been a fun art project, but also slightly creepy...
Feel free to come by the conference and take a LOOK.

2 comments:

Jessica Torres said...

Creepy but, cool...

MLEmary said...

mmmm i like this. Know what would be awesome for this?!!! make a photocopy of it, black and white, or color... it makes collages look so crisp that you'll want to eat it.... and the black and white is fun to color on. I support creativity... A+