Monday, July 07, 2008

Cinespia--Blue Velvet

Last night a few of my friends helped me cross another item off of the 25 Things To Do While I'm 25 list...See a movie in a cemetery.

That's right, we drove up to LA to Forever Hollywood Cemetery, parked a few blocks away (an amazing parallel park-job by Bethany), and enjoyed the experience of a movie in a cemetery.

Everyone brings food...and blankets and lawn chairs...so we brought a small picnic: sandwiches, chips, cookies, sodas...
It was a little chilly at the end of the night, but not too bad...
Definitely a creepy movie...and one that I would have a difficult time recommending to anyone other than my dad and brother, but I really can't wait for next summer when I will be there as often as possible enjoying the company of hundreds of other people while watching classic films.Here's Gabe walking back to the car...looking awesome.

2 comments:

Jessica Torres said...

Okay...so I'm stealing this from you and doing it...soon.

Julie Hibbard said...

Your dad will be SO happy that you saw that movie! He freaking LOVES it and used to say lines from it all the time...
I think I left in the middle of it.
Oh that David Lynch...
So glad it was a fun experience!
Once again, only you and your friends could have such a good time...even at a cemetery!