Friday, June 20, 2008

Photos I Love...Of People I Love...In a New Place that I Love

The Student Ministries Team:
Taffy, Carson, Tom, David, Zack

Jaime (and his Spanish bullhorn announcements):
Jared and David
Rick, T Shan, Ryan, Larson and AJ
Ryanne and Katie
Alanna, Tatiana, Erin, Ali, Jason and Carson


Bethany and Katie
Zack, Ryanne and Josh
Thatcher, Gina and Dillon
Griff
This is my ninth Refinery post in a row...I'm so sorry to be such a one-track-blogger, but I really love this building...and it's pretty much my life this week. So, be prepared for a few more Refinery posts.

5 comments:

Ryan said...

That was so much fun!!

Jessica Torres said...

Keep the Refinery posts coming...it's totally worth all the blog hype!

Ange said...

Are you kidding? I love the refinery posts -- I think they're great! I intend on being in at least one of these photos after this weekend.

Ryanne said...

I look like I am photo shopped into the one with me holding the broom. But it is real...I was really running with that broom above my head.

Oh man...I am so funny sometimes.

David Hughes said...

the delicious picture with tom and carson in it won't get bigger when i click :( that makes me sad because i want to save it forever and ever...


:/