Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My New Tattoo


As I talked about my tattoo appointment, Katie, Bethany and Allison each said they wanted to come along. Katie called last night to tell me she was so nervous and couldn't believe that I wasn't. I was excited all day...The best part was calling to tell them that the tattoo parlor was next door to a taco stand. Classy, right?
All three arrived late, so I really got my tattoo alone...which really just made me feel more awesome.

Greg, the tattoo artist, was so cool. I can't wait to go get more work done by him.

Up next...a foot tattoo...in a few weeks, I think...

4 comments:

neely said...

i like it...did it hurt...that seems like a painful place?

Jessica Torres said...

Looks great!

Suefalla said...

beautiful...

But: Do I read "tatoo addiction"
between the lines??

Elyse said...

I LOVE IT! And I think it is cool that it was put next to the broken heart tattoo. The broken heart tattoo is my favorite though, I could imagine myself with a tattoo like that when I'm older.