Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Saturday Night Starbucks

Bethany and I go to Starbucks twice a day...once in the morning and once around 3 o'clock.
We go to the same one, right by the church...so they all know us (by face, if not by name).
A few of the "partners" know us from Saddleback and so we often will stay and chat for a few minutes.

On Saturday night, I stopped to get us drinks on the way to a girl's bowling night.
One of the girls who works there was asking me about my hair: "Why is it taking so long to be blonde? When will it be done?"
Another girl (Sarah) said, "With your blonde hair, I didn't recognize you. I couldn't figure out who was singing in Crave on Thursday..."

The first girl said, "Wait...you sing? Wow. You're like the whole package: you're super cute, and you sing!"
I said, "Umm...can you tell boys this? Thank you for saying that."

Seriously...she made my whole night.
I couldn't wait to tell Bethany.

5 comments:

Jessica Torres said...

I love compliments like these!

Elyse said...

You are the whole package!!!

Julie Hibbard said...

You are INDEED the whole package. And OH what a package. There are lots of boys who know this...and some day, there will be a boy who deserves such a package.
Til then...compliments from confident young Starbucks workers are greatly appreciated.

neely said...

that is a lot of starbucks in one week...you should definitely consider living in seattle. Plus, there are a lot of single guys here!!

The Maguires said...

Hi friend. I think you're real nice and pretty too.