Monday, April 14, 2008

Did You Know? #1

In the last few days I've been thinking of all of the ridiculous things that I do...and was thinking maybe they would make an interesting re-curring blog...so, I guess we'll see.

Did You Know...
That I use a morning toothpaste and a night toothpaste?

I have two tubes in my medicine cabinet.
I take them both on vacation (even if it's just for one night).
I can taste a difference, but the ingredients are all the same.
I bought them because I saw a commercial saying you need more dental protection at night...
Evidently, I'm a total sucker.

6 comments:

PETE Di LALLO said...

I like this post...

It may seem ridiculous but for you it's semi-normal...

Julie Hibbard said...

...and that must be why you have such a beautiful smile...

Suefalla said...

what's the brand of your toothpastes?

Jessica Torres said...

I agree with your mom!

Cathi said...

Question: What would be the harm in having that extra protection all day long? Do your teeth build up a tolerance to toothpaste?

Erin Brady said...

I don't think this is weird, let me tell you why, because I respect you for taking care of your little teeth. I love those little guys :) I love night toothpaste. And morning toothpaste. And the "I can't decide if I'm night or morning" toothpaste." Kudos.