Monday, March 31, 2008

There's a Bathroom on the Right...

I was listening to Bob Marley while cleaning my house and laughing to myself because I was singing my own words, (which I typically hate people for doing) but I thought I was kinda funny because I could not figure out what these words were...

My made-up words:
"We'll share the same room, yeah/
We'll shop both aisles of bread."

The actual words:
"We'll share the same room, yeah/
for jah provide the bread"

I never would have guessed these lyrics. Of course, I looked up the meaning...
Jah is, in Rastafarianism, God or Jehovah.

I'm still not 100% sure what the line means...If they shack-up, God will provide the food?
Hmm....

2 comments:

Erin Brady said...

Oh, you get me good

Julie Hibbard said...

Remember my friend who thought Bob Marley's song, "Stir it up" was "Cereal"?
"Cereal, Frosted Flakes and Coco Puffs..."