Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Nerdiest Post Ever

This weekend, while I was in Cincinnati, I was in a room full of dudes with Apple Computers. They had created a network and were chatting with each other, sending files back and forth and writing notes...

I had my work computer with me (a stupid PC) and was left out of the fun. Not to mention I was embarrassed by my laptop's weight and lack of beauty (for which I was teased several times). I really missed my lovely 17-inch silver PowerBook.

How about you: Mac or PC?

4 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

I am SO proud to say that I have NEVER owned anything but a Mac. And neither have you.
When you were in PRE SCHOOL we bought the Apple II GS with a (floppy) disc drive that had to be loaded AND a printer with the paper that you had to tear off the sides with the holes in them! Do you remember that?
I LOVE my current laptop (tho it's only 12 inches)...and all the other amazing Apple products in the world. No viruses, no crashes. Why in the world would anyone own anything else...?

David Hughes said...

twas very fun those hotel room meetings...poor dominik though...at least you had SOMETHING to play on :)

...although our chatrooms WERE pretty great...

b.hurst said...

have you seen my mac monitors in my office? 3 huge clunky old mac boxes. the perfect mix of lame and cool. kind of...

elise! said...

mac!

they are so much more reliable and easier to use than pc's ((: