Saturday, February 02, 2008

Eight is Enough

I was tagged by Neely (who has a really fun blog...so you should read it!)

8 Things I'm Passionate About:
1. Jesus
2. Junior High Students
3. Africa
4. Teaching students to "think outside of themselves"
5. Creativity
6. Traveling
7. Learning
8. Honesty/Authenticity

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Move to Kenya
2. Laugh a lot
3. Get married & have a family
4. Cook some delicious food
5. Change lives
6. Move to London
7. Enjoy playing a sport
8. Set really attainable goals

8 things I say often:
1. Hey
2. That's funny
3. Oh man
4. Really
5. Ah, crap
6. Boo
7. Let's play a game
8. Let's eat Chipotle

8 TV shows you recently watched
1. Grey's Anatomy*
2. Saved by the Bell
3. LOST
4. Gossip Girl**
5. October Road**
6. The Office**
7. Heroes*
8. Project Runway
*on DVD
**on DVR

8 Artists I never tire of listening to:
1. John Mayer
2. Queen
3. Muse
4. Justin Timberlake
5. Sting/The Police
6. The Beatles
7. James Taylor
8. Radiohead

8 things that attract me to my friends:
1. Banter-Ability/Humor
2. Low Maintenance
3. Authenticity/Integrity
4. They think I'm funny
5. Love of Food
6. Love of TV
7. Ability to laugh at themselves
8. They are smarter than I

8 Things I learned in 2007:
1. More about how much God really loves me
2. How much better it is to be honest
3. I cry at everything
4. About trusting God's call...you can't run from it
5. A lot about AIDS
6. I love to be creative...to program...to pull off a program
7. How to live on my own
8. I still have a LOT to learn

5 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

You are such a great person, Allison. Your words and thoughts make me feel like I must have done a pretty good job as a mom...
LOVE that you love reading and learning and music so much! Love that you love students and people and laughing so much.
LOVE that you love Jesus and trust God and the Church so much.
You seriously are an inspiration to me. I wanna be just like you.

Bethany said...

I loved reading through the "8 Things I Say Often" list...I can totally hear you saying those things in my head!

Chris said...

u dont know me but I enjoy reading your blog. I just wanted to tell you that.

PETE Di LALLO said...

I only "listened to the rain yesterday"...bummer that the planned golf tournament was cancelled...
we ended up watching "The Closer" marathon almost all day until the SuperBowl started...I love the Closer...and hope you watched "House" after the game...my absolute fave show...

Jessica Torres said...

We are really, really alike...

kinda' scary! :)