Saturday, January 05, 2008

My Anti-Rain Boots



I have a pair of pink rain boots.
I have had these boots for over a year.

I've worn them maybe five times...and it has never rained when I wear them.

I am beginning to think that these are trick boots. It will not rain when I'm wearing them.

Yesterday I was told it was going to rain for the next four days. So, I decided to test the boot-theory tonight.

Matt Hall and I made a bet: I would wear my boots and if it rained, Matt would win and if it did not, I would win. The loser has to bring the winner Starbucks!

I wore the boots all day...no rain.
I win! Thanks boots!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

i loved the boots for the record

Julie Hibbard said...

I have a similarly magical umbrella. If I take it with me...it does not rain. Leave it in the car, it pours. Last night, I took it to the movies--
VOILA--no rain!
We control the weather...I knew it!

Jaclyn Parker said...

hahaha those boots are so great

i wish i could say that this same type of thing happens to me but it never does