Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I Want My New TV

I've been cleaning up my Tivo for the last few days...I love TV.

I know that makes me sound nothing short of ignorant, but I really love TV.

And I love Math. And I love reading. And I love to write. I really like to find common root-words and uncover more about definitions...it makes me love language even more. (DISC-iple, DISC-ipline, DISC-over)

All that to say...I love TV.
I could sit in front of the TV for days...and be quite content. Give me a big bottle of water and some TV on DVD that I've never seen...I'm set.

Honestly though, I'm really ready for the writer's strike to be over. I'd like to have new Smallville, LOST, The Office...

As it is, Amazing Race will end next week...and there are very few Gossip Girl, October Road, Grey's Anatomy coming...

I know that I don't fully understand the hold-out on the strike...but if they asked my opinion, I would say PAY THEM. Pay them whatever they want...please write new shows.

This is why I had to write about the "smart" things I love as well...so I don't look like a pathetic imbecile who just watches TV because she's too dumb to read, imagine or create anything else.

3 comments:

Josh(ua) Treece said...

New Smallville starts at the end of this month! And new LOST!

Jessica Torres said...

I was about to blog about the same thing...

vwlaura said...

I've been commenting about this for weeks here and with my friends. I miss the office the most. I'm willing to send BJ Novak $20 if he'll write 5 minutes worth of script to tide me over.