Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I Said Reading Is Good, Can We Start the Story Now...

These are all of the unread books on my "to read" shelves.
There are 41 total.
Currently, I'm reading PDYM (whenever possible), Maynard and Jennica (before bed), The Best American Non-Required Reading 2007 (in the bathroom), IV (whenever I'm not reading PDYM--I carry this one in my purse) and Irresistible Revolution (every-other day).

I have quite a way to go, but I am hopeful that I will get to the bottom of this stack eventually...It's a shame that I continue to buy more before finishing these.

6 comments:

Josh(ua) Treece said...

Awesome Billy Madison reference!

Jessica Torres said...

5 of those are on my "to read" shelf too!

PETE Di LALLO said...

Way to go Alli,
Like you, with 41 ready-to-read books, I always want to have my next 'read' handy... at the moment I have 2 or 3 ready but with a burning desire to buy 4 or 5 more on my reading list...I have a problem getting rid of books after I read them...

Gina Vistaunet said...

I don't have that many books in my entire house.

TSHarrison said...

Several thoughts:
- I would think that PDYM would be like your Mormon Bible. Do you have to memorize from it?
- IV is great. But better when he reads it to you. ($2.95 at Borders)
- Digested Hurt about 3 months ago. Why I pray more.
- Jenna's book is heartbreakingly beautiful. I was surprised, but not too much...she is from Texas. Great photography too.
- Greek eh? Three semesters in college taught me to trust wiser men.
- Can't go wrong with Claiborne or Miller.
- I made it through Summerland and kinda enjoyed Wonder Boys so I don't know if I want to read The Amazing Adventure....let me know.
- Is that David Dark? Which book? Sarah (Mason) Dark is one of my favorite musicians.

I'm plugging my way through a couple others in the stack too. Some books are just harder to find in audio format.
Have fun.

Eliane said...

You are so much like your Mom!!!!