Saturday, January 05, 2008

The Future Moines



The two on the right in this picture are my friends Jared and Alanna.
I've known Jared since 7th grade and Alanna since 8th.
They started dating over a year ago (maybe longer), and got engaged last night!
I know her mom took 1,000 pictures at the engagement party, so I'll do some myspace-investigations later tonight and try to find a few to pirate.

For now, this is a LOST party picture that shows what Alanna will look like in a few years when I'm posting that she is pregnant! (Please read that correctly, she's not pregnant now...she will be someday...in a few years...)

Congratulations, friends!

1 comment:

Alanna Moine said...

there are pictures up on my blog (believe it or not) and my myspace if you want to pirate them. Thanks for being my friend.