Friday, December 28, 2007

Spider-Senses

There was a giant (quarter-sized) spider running in my living room...
I don't know where the heck it came from!

I threw a giant magazine on it...and it was still...then it got up and kept running toward me!

So, then I dropped a huge special edition Vanity Fair on it...and it was still again.

Then, I wrapped it up in some plastic from the Vogue magazine...taped the plastic up and threw it away.

I was too afraid to just throw it away un-taped...I thought it was going to come back to life and crawl up my arm when I went to throw some trash away...

4 comments:

Jessica Torres said...

Magazines...wow! They are now good for so much more than just fashion and gossip!

Julie Hibbard said...

Poor little spider. He should have come to MY house...He'd have his photo on the blog today!

TSHarrison said...

I hate spiders!
I was on my way to meet my family for dinner tonight and a spider began to desend down a strand of webbing from the roof of my car, somewhere around the passenger visor.
Freaked me out!
I killed it, and barely avoided careening off an overpass.

Gina Vistaunet said...

Next time, just Windex him to death.