Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Say Goodbye (to taste buds) a Little Longer, Make it Last a Little Longer

I really don't love cinnamon gum...
I've been chewing it this week because I was out of my typical flavor...and there really is no better way to get fresh breath quickly. But I hate it.

What I've realized is that it makes my tongue swell up...
And as my tongue swells, it gets really tingly...and then it starts to hurt really bad.
With every bite it hurts more...and even after I spit it out it hurts for at least ten more minutes.

5 comments:

TSHarrison said...

That's just weird.
I take it you don't enjoy the 5 brand of cinnamon flavor. Manna from heaven I say.
It still has flavor after hours of chewing, in fact it grows in intensity.

Julie Hibbard said...

"Give your breath long lasting flavor with Big Red!"
I am not much for cinnamon gum either! Eclipse only!
:)

Jaime said...

That's because there is only one place for big red and that's as the official gum of making out at the airport.

Allison Murray said...

dude....that cinnamon FIVE gum will get ya! its intense.

Ange said...

gross. I hate cinnamon gum. That's why I always stick with those fruity flavors: my recent fave: Trident Splash Strawberry Lime....mmmmm