Monday, December 03, 2007

My Favorite Christmas Song

So, I made what I think is a great Christmas CD...I put all of my favorites on it.

My favorite traditional Christmas song: "What Child is This?" sung by Lyndsey Lloyd Wallace

My favorite "I'm the only one who likes it" Christmas song: "Last Christmas" by Wham!

My favorite Christmas-season, not actual Christmas song: "What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?" sung by Harry Connick, Jr

My "Favorite Breaks My Heart Every Time" Song: "Welcome to Our World" also sung by Lyndsey Lloyd Wallace

My Favorite "Shake It In The Car" Song: "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey

5 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

I was singing Lyndsey's "What child is this?" yesterday in the car!
GLORY GLORY GLORY TO GOD!
Good songs!!
All I want for Christmas reminds me of Love Actually...

Stephanie Ashley said...

I LOVE "last christmas" and no one else seems to share that with me! everytime i put it on my roommates complain! im glad that i have found someone else to share the love for this song!

The Maguires said...

I think "Last Christmas" is EVERYONE'S favorite-but-won't-admit-it Christmas song. I love it and see Jeff singing right along with it when it comes on the radio also...we're not alone girls! I LOVE it and am PROUD to admit it.

adam said...

ever heard the original version "welcome to our world"? it won't ever get any better for me than mr. chris rice.

Heather McTaggart said...

Kelly thinks "Grandma got run over by a Reindeer" is the funniest song in the whole world! Someone tried to convince her Santa was taken out by a 747 but now she believes he may be involved in the "grandma" incident! Poor confused 7 year old!