Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I Have Really Good Luck

About a week ago, I turned on Sabrina the Teenage Witch just in time to catch a special performance by Aaron Carter. What luck!


Saturday, I turned on an old episode of Saved by the Bell at the exact moment of Jessie's caffeine withdraw..."I'm so Excited, I'm so excited...I'm so, so, scared!"


Then, this morning, I turned on my usual TBS morning viewing of Saved By the Bell and caught the most memorable moment in the show's history...


Don't thank me, thank the brilliant Hollywood writers.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Way to make me cry at work!

Cathi said...

If only breakups were that smooth in real life...

Allison Murray said...

oh this was the saddest day of my life.

Ange said...

You mean one of the saddest moments in television history...