Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ten Things I Bet You Didn't Know About Me

Well...maybe you did...

10. I really love when someone says "I remembered this is your favorite..." or "I know you like..."

9. I cry at every episode of Grey's Anatomy. And I love that.

8. I puke a lot...maybe I have ulcers?

7. I would rather watch TV on DVD than read a book...but I would rather talk about a
book than the TV on DVD

6. I really like to learn things I don't know...preferably things that no one else knows or cares about

5. I drink Coke with all breakfast foods...unless it's French toast, that requires Dr. Pepper

4. I threw a large nut at a kid once and hit him in the nose. He cried. I got sent to the Principal's office.

3. I have never finished an entire bottle of vitamins. I start taking them and never finish...then they expire

2. I have been to over 30 weeks of summer camps since sixth grade

1. I enjoy crossing things off of to-do lists. Sometimes I will make lists and
include things I've already done just so I can cross them off.

6 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Oh my gosh...we are so much alike...
only I drink DIET COKE with all breakfast foods--even French Toast.
Oh, and I never got sent to the principals office.
:)

elise! said...

I do number one all the time! (this morning, in fact)

ponch0 said...

haha that is SO great. i am guilty of number 1. =\ it just makes me feel better.

teehee. (:

Gina Vistaunet said...

Number six is my favorite. It's useless knowledge that is really impressive.

Luke St.Hilaire said...

haha eliseeeee said she does number one all the time

Ange said...

9. I cry at every episode of Grey's Anatomy. And I love that. ME TOO!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

6. I really like to learn things I don't know...preferably things that no one else knows or cares about ME TOO! I LOVE KNOWING OBSCURE STUFF. ONE DAY I'LL SHARE WITH YOU MY VAST KNOWLEDGE OF OLIVES.

1. I enjoy crossing things off of to-do lists. Sometimes I will make lists and
include things I've already done just so I can cross them off. ME TOO! I'LL MAKE THE LIST AFTER I DO THEM; IT MAKES ME FEEL ACCOMPLISHED.