Friday, November 23, 2007

Hot Friday Night

Tonight, I watched TV on DVD. For about 5 hours.

Around 8:30 I was almost asleep on the couch, until I thought about how delicious Teddy Grahams would be. So, I went to the grocery store...in my Christmas pajamas and Ugg boots.

Of course, when I get in line, this super cute guy (full beard--so cute) gets in line behind me. I'm officially embarrassed...I mean, let's review: I'm wearing Christmas pajamas, Ugg boots, and a blue jacket and I'm purchasing 2 boxes of Teddy Grahams (chocolate and honey), a pint of low fat ice cream, and a box of Ritz crackers.

Did I mention it was 8:30 on a Friday night?

Oh yeah, I'm awesome.

1 comment:

ali said...

but he, too, was probably on his way home to watch tv on dvd
and to climb into his pjs
and wish he were eating teddy grahams with a lovely lady

side note: instead of "teddy grahams", i initially, and accidentally, wrote "telegrams". different things.